My brother, Mr. Malaagouda underwent a liver transplant under Dr. Rajiv and team. Both recipient and donor are doing really well and we are very happy with their services. The entire team consisting of doctors, physician assistant, and transplant coordinators were really helpful.
Dr. Lohith is extremely reliable and proficient. We consult him for my uncle’s consultation related to his liver. The doctor spent reasonable amount of time in making the patient understand his condition and made him feel at ease. He rightly directed towards conducting specific tests and explained the report in detail. His routine checks ups and guidance is helping my uncle’s recovery.Suhas Chandagal
Dr. Rajiv is immensely experienced and one of the most revered surgeon one could come across. His expertise in the field is impeccable. He is very humble and listens calmly to his patients and advises very thoroughly covering all aspects of the ailment and also patiently answers all your questions/apprehensions. If admitted under him, he ensures that his patients are properly taken care of by others helping staffs as well.Bhavin Rathod
I had taken my mom to Dr.Lohith, as my mother has some pain in her abdomen. He suggested few tests and on his findings his guidance and treatment was so good that she is absolutely doing fine till today. He was too polite and humble to approach on any clarifications. His constant support on routine checkup’s was so impressive.Vaishnavi P
- Liver Centric care group.
- We have distinction of having conducted the highest number of Liver Transplants in a single calendar year in Karnataka done by a group.
- We are a team of highly Qualified and Experienced HPB (Hepato-pancreato-biliary), Liver Surgeons, Hepatologist, Liver Intensivist, Interventional Radiologist, Liver Anaesthetist, Supportive staff under one roof.
- We Excel in Acute and Chronic care for all kind of Liver diseases.
- We specialized in paediatric liver care.
- We provide comprehensive care for liver cancer as a group.
- We as a group have conducted Liver Transplants from age groups ranging from the youngest patient, a 7-months old child to the oldest patient at 74 years.